I am a UX Designer and Content Strategist currently working remotely at GMMB, a DC-based cause-oriented media firm. Previously, I worked as a Digital Producer at Teleflora, Disney and Los Angeles Group. I also freelanced as a content producer for A&E Entertainment (lifetimemoms.com) and Tamron USA.
I love a great story and I’m rarely without my DSLR camera.
Who I am
- A writer who loves crafting stories about technology, photography, sustainable living. And currently adapting a screenplay into a novel.
- A photographer capturing everyday moments.
What I do
- Design user experiences from personas to interactive prototypes.
- Create content that helps to tell a brand’s story.
- Shape content strategies across platforms and channels.
- Integrate account, development, design and copy editors into the process.
How I work
- Thoughtfully observe and organize data, feedback, and research.
- Methodically focus on what improvements can be implemented to improve usability and growth.
- Rapidly iterate concepts before committing them as the solid solution.
- Consistently looks beyond the finished project to find ways for clients to promote their cause or service through content development and social marketing.