- History of making clients happy by launching user-friendly interfaces and client-friendly content management systems on time and under budget.
- Agent of change by influencing a media agency to restructure their web design process, decreasing the number of design and development revisions throughout the process.
- Product management, content strategy, and UX experience with over 15 years in progressive roles at various corporations, agencies, and industries.
- Content first thinking, by helping clients share their stories across all digital channels (website, blog, newsletter, and social channels.
Content Strategist (Contractor) – Sept. 2017 – Present
Disney Parks & Resorts | Glendale, CA
- Lead content strategy for the redesign of Disney Institute, developed the sitemap, conducted a content audit, designed content maps for new pages and established new content filters to increase guest opt-in and course registrations.
- Continuously improving guest satisfaction by auditing content, designing content maps for new pages, recommending content flow and maintaining taxonomy to help guests meet their goals for the Disney Cruise Lien and Disneyland Resort websites and app.
- Lead content strategist on immersive app projects that help increase the guest experience as a hotel guest and cruise guest.
SENIOR UX & CONTENT STRATEGIST – Jan. 2015 – July 2017
GMMB (Subsidiary of Omnicom) | Washington DC & Los Angeles
SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER – July 2013 – Dec. 2014
DIGITAL PRODUCER – Oct. 2012 – June 2013
- Integrated user research and usability testing into our development process conducting stakeholder interviews, user surveys, prototype testing and user testing.
- Reduced design & development iterations by implementing a user-centered and content-oriented approach to projects.
- Lead the user experience strategy for all website projects creating sitemaps, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, functional prototypes, user personas, content maps, user flows, taxonomy.
- Established a process for conducting content, UX and SEO audits for a team of digital strategist.
- Developed a content strategy for our company blog to increase our content production by 80%.
- Managed and maintained over 20+ projects at a time and launched over 14 projects within a 12-month period.
- Produced WordPress websites and Campaign Monitor e-mail templates from inceptions to completion for cause-oriented organizations.
- Initiated project plans including building estimates, timelines, allocating resources and defining milestones.
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER – Feb. 2012 – July 2012
Teleflora, LLC | Los Angeles
- Managed daily updates to the Teleflora.com website based on sales performance and promotions.
- Worked with a digital team of 6 (designers & developers) to manage functional updates to the site from inception to launch.
- Provided UX guidance and suggestions for new pages and functionality on the website.
DIGITAL ASSOCIATE PRODUCER – July 2008 – Nov. 2011
Disney Interactive | North Hollywood
- Produced website updates for two Disney franchise websites and bi-weekly newsletters.
- Interacted with product teams, content editors, developers, and designers to ensure quality work and timely delivery.
WEB MANAGER – Dec. 2006 – June 2008
Los Angeles Newspaper Group | Woodland Hills
Wed Developer – 10/2004 –11/2006
- Managed the daily maintenance and improvements for 7 newspaper websites and one entertainment website.
- Worked closer with content editors, local property teams, management and developers to ensure quality work.