SENIOR UX & CONTENT STRATEGIST – 12/2016 – Present
GMMB (Subsidiary of Omnicom) | Washington DC & Los Angeles
SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER – 1/2014 – 12/2016
DIGITAL PRODUCER – 2/2013 – 12/2013
DIGITAL PRODUCER (Freelance – The Creative Group) – 2/2013 – 12/2013
- Integrated user research and usability testing into our development process conducting stakeholder interviews, user surveys, prototype testing and user testing.
- Reduced design & development iterations by implementing a user-centered and content-oriented approach to projects.
- Lead the user experience strategy for all website projects creating sitemaps, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, functional prototypes, user personas, content maps, user flows, taxonomy.
- Established a process for conducting content, UX and SEO audits for a team of digital strategist.
- Developed a content strategy for our company blog to increase our content production by 80%.
- Managed and maintained over 20+ projects at a time and launched over 14 projects within a 12-month period.
- Produced WordPress websites and Campaign Monitor e-mail templates from inceptions to completion for cause-oriented organizations.
- Initiated project plans including building estimates, timelines, allocating resources and defining milestones.
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER – 2/2012 – 7/2012
Teleflora, LLC | Los Angeles
- Managed daily updates to the Teleflora.com website based on sales performance and promotions.
- Worked with a digital team of 6 (designers & developers) to manage functional updates to the site from inception to launch.
- Provided UX guidance and suggestions for new pages and functionality on the website.
ONLINE ASSOCIATE PRODUCER – 7/2008 – 11/2011
Disney Interactive | North Hollywood
- Produced website updates for two Disney franchise websites and bi-weekly newsletters.
- Interacted with product teams, content editors, developers, and designers to ensure quality work and timely delivery.
WEB MANAGER – 12/2006 – 6/2008
Los Angeles Newspaper Group | Woodland Hills
Wed Developer – 10/2004 –11/2006
- Managed the daily maintenance and improvements for 7 newspaper websites and one entertainment website.
- Worked closer with content editors, local property teams, management and developers to ensure quality work.